Zwl Cannery Type Pipe-Net Pressure-Overlapped (NON-NEGATIVE PRESSURE) Water Supply Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Fumigation Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Power: Electric
- Range of Pressure: 0~2.5mpa
- Pressure Adjusting Precision: <+0.01mpa
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Range of Flow: 0~5000m3 /H
- Control Power: <=355kw
- Trademark: Lcpumps
- HS Code: 84137090
Because of various specifications available with LBP series inverter control system and in order to prevent any equipment failure due to improper model selection or use of wrong way, please, prior to setting an order, do carefully read the various features of performance with the electric control cabinet in
The model selection catalog and then note the conditions of use and the requirements at order so as to get a most proper product. This Co. Will also bear a hand in the model selection upon the conditions and requirements of use at the user's.
1. Users are required at order to note the control characteristics, the power of motor and the number of pump.
2. Users are required at order to note the shape and color of the cabinet in case of special requirements on them.
3. Users are required to note the special functions, if any, at signing the supply contract.
4. A special design can be done for any additional functions with the inverter control cabinet if so required by users.
5. In case of any special requirements users need to add when selecting LBPV computer control and LBPVI computer remote network control, a special design can be done thereby.
6. Both corollary remote transmitting pressure gauge and resistor at ex-works of the control cabinet have been included in the quotation. The wires used in between the cabinet and the power supply, motor, pressure gauge and liquid leveler are prepared by users. Please make note in the contract if users
Need to add any accessories for any additional functions
Notice at the model selection of model ZWL cannery type pipe-net pressure-overlapped (non-negative-pressure) equipment control cabinet
1. ZWL/ZWL(IV) cannery type pipe-net pressure-overlapped (non-negative-pressure) water supply equipments are not equipped with the negative pressure preventing module and, if
Needed, please note it in the contract.
(2)ZWL(I) cannery type pipe-net pressure-overlapped (nonnegative-pressure) water supply equipment is equipped withthe negative pressure preventing module and users are required to note the nominal diameter and material in the contract.
2. Reference for model selection of the nominal diameter of negative-pressure preventing module
3. Pipeline allocation: It is the default that no bypass pipeline is allocated and, if needed, please note it in the contract.
4. Rules for model selection of pressure stabilizing can: (1) It is proper to select small cans like ML270, ML380 etc. For the living water system at a flow 50m /h so as to carry out the stop pressure-keeping function, eliminate water hammers and avoid the affection to the pipe-net at the pressure fluctuation. Used with the water supply system with water used frequently, as hospitals, restaurants etc.
(2)When used with an intermittent water supply system, which is in a long intermittent time and a heavy flow fluctuation, and, when the flow is =50m /h, select a bigger pressure stabilizing can, like ML400, ML600 etc., leaving a lower cost at the equipment integrated movement.
5. Model selection of small flow pump: When the equipment is used in an intermittent water supply, it is recommended equip a small flow pump, such as a residence quarter, an office building, resulting in a more notable effect of energy-saving.
6. Allocation of the soft joints at both inlet and outlet of the pump: The standard allocation contains no soft joint for the pump aperture =DN50, because of a small pump shock. In case of any requirement, please note it in the contract.
7. Basis for selecting the volume V of the flow stabilizing can:
I)Action of the said can: A. Stabilize and buffer the flow for the municipal works pipe-net.
Ii)The compensated volume V of the flow stabilizing can shall be decided by means of calculation upon the variable curves of both flow-in and delivered quantities.