Sbg Series Village Specially Used Water Supply Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Fumigation Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: LC
- Application: Water Supply Equipment
- Relative Humidity of Air: <=85%
- Power Supply Voltage: 380V
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Power: Electric
- Ambient Temperature: 5-45°c
- Medium Temperature: 4-70°c
- Trademark: Lcpumps
- HS Code: 84137090
Along with the continual enhancement of the national people's living level, some modern household appliances, such as washers, water heaters etc., have been used in the common village families, but they can not be used normally, because of insufficient water pressure, the water heater can only be used as a decoration and, because of without rap water source, the washer can only be used as a small water accumulating tank. In some arrears, because of non-separation in the drinking water between people and animals, infectious diseases are caused to happen often.
The SBG series product is specially designed for the village area where there is no municipal water supply. It consists of an intelligent controller, a small pneumatic tank, a water pump, a water tank, a filter, a sterilizer, valve pipelines etc. And is used for the village living and fire-fighting water supply system, not only settling the water supply problem to the separated families in villages but also effecting energy-saving and pollution prevention.
1. SBG series product is a new generation village specially used water supply equipment developed by the technicians of this Co. By way of absorbing the advanced experience both at home and abroad.
2. Stable water supply pressure: Automatic pressure control makes the system able to automatically adjust the system pressure and set the pressure differential.
3. Convenient and simple operation: The programmable control know-how with the system makes the equipment conveniently and simply operable, stably, safely and reliably
4. Available with power frequency and converter control functions: The equipment can be selected in between power frequency and converter control functions, the power frequency control uses a programmable control know-how to realize a water supply system within a certain range; The converter control uses the automatic control mode of a converter plus an intelligent controller to realize constant-pressure water supply.
5. The converter control can extend the duration of both pump and motor. The water pump is soft started, this eliminates the surge current at starting, extends the equipment duration and makes the pump without rust due to a long time stop or worn-out due to a high frequency of use.
6. The system holds overload, short-circuit, over-voltage, under-voltage, lack-of-phase, overheat protections and selfdiagnosis, sound-light alarm, fault judgment in an abnormal condition.
7. Small volume, compact structure, without limitation by water supply places.
8. The pneumatic tank equipped with it needs no diaphragm and man-made air supplement and is simply structured and high efficient.
9. The accessories used with it, such as motor, pump beating, PLC, relay etc., are all the products of a worldwide and nationwide well-known brand.
Forms of water supply
1. Well water direct supply mode: This system, shown in Fig. 1, provides a small-family water supply mode, used for the area with the under-ground water without getting polluted or as the cleaning water.
2. Well water pressured mode: This system, shown in Fig. 2, can meet with the demand of safe living and driving water after being filtered and sterilized for the most countryside areas where the well water is
Penetrated to underground from the earth's surface and gets polluted in different degrees.
3. River water pressured mode: This system, shown in Fig. 3, takes out water from a river via a submersible pump and the water, after getting filtered and sterilized, is pressured with a pump unit to be supplied to users. This system can be used for a multi-users occasion with a village as a unit.